Are you a busy professional who wants a partner that is easy to work with? We strive to provide a reliable, stress-free workflow so you can focus on other tasks that will make your event a success. How does our custom graphic design process works? Here are some answers to frequently asked questions.
- Do you have a theme or concept for your event?
- Do you prefer photographic and/or illustrative representations for your events? We can create something totally custom or springboard off stock imagery from sources like iStock, as well as work with imagery you provide. It all depends on your budget and preferences.
- What is the overall scope? Do you need a complete package of materials or a one-off piece, like a program or sign?
- When do you need these materials in hand? Design aside, if your materials will be produced (printed or fabricated) by outside vendors, it will take some time, so keep that in mind when creating a timeline.
- Send us samples. Sharing examples of previous work helps define the scope (we can see how many pages your program was) and also gives us an idea of what you liked (or didn't like) about past pieces.
- First-time clients are required to remit a deposit; typically 50% down with the balance being due upon completion of work and payable upon receipt of invoice. If you need other terms, then let's talk.
- Because the nature of our work is custom, we don't have any standard package plans.
- At this time, we do not accept credit cards, but we're working on it!
It's important to:
- Get your project to us as soon as possible, so we can schedule it into our workflow.
- Allow ample time for your internal review process.
- Keep in mind that our creative development time does not include the vendor's time to print, bind, trim or otherwise manufacture your materials – nor does it include time for shipping. That can easily add a week or two or three or more.
- Have your production vendors quote you lead-time and delivery time so you can back that out of your due dates.
- High Resolution PDFs for print media
- Low Resolution PDFs for digital media
- Photoshop Files (PSDs)
- Files will be supplied in accordance with the specifications of your signage or specialty item vendor(s).
- App graphics are delivered in the exact size and resolution your vendor requests.
- We typically provide JPGs for PowerPoint, but we can create a custom PowerPoint template, if you require one.
Have other questions? Just reach out, we’re happy help.